Thursday, May 27, 2021

Summer Patio Must Haves

Memorial Day weekend officially starts tomorrow. And that means that Summer is also officially here.
We'll all be spending more time outside so I wanted to share some of my backyard favorites. These are all the items you need to get your patio ready for all your Summer get-togethers.
We've actually had these exact ones for 2-3 years. They've held up really well for the price. They are perfect for lighting up your backyard at night. 
Living in Florida you always need shade. This umbrella is so pretty. Pretty outdoor umbrellas can be hard to come by. This one is also really cute and a little more affordable. 
This is just an all the time necessity. Keep your White Claw, Truly, whatever your seltzer of choice is cool with this guy. My friend got me one for Christmas 2 years ago and it's one of the best gifts EVER!
Plastic is a must for outside, especially if you have a pool. If stemless is more your vibe I also LOVEEE these.
This is a great alternative to the ever popular egg chair. I also love this one.
I know they are expensive, but man are they worth it. This will keep your drinks cold the entire party and then some. 
These are so cute to just pop up in the backyard for the day. There are so many cute ones that will definitely make a gram worthy photo. Like this one.
This thing is AMAZING! If you are anything like me you will get 100 bug bites while everyone else is fine. This thing creates a shield to keep the bugs away. We used my friends last Summer in the mountains and it was a life saver. I immediately bought one for myself.
I love this outdoor lantern. So cute for adding outdoor decor. 
I think outdoor rugs really make the space. They can make it feel like an extension of your home. This one is super affordable too. 
NOT PICTURED:
If you need an outdoor sectional and table I would recommend this one. It's so cute and currently on sale.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. My best friend is coming in town this afternoon and I'm excited to hang out with him for a couple days. 
Thanks for stopping by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment