Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Utility Romper

 If you've been around for a while then you know ya girl loves a good romper/jumpsuit. I would honestly say they are probably my favorite silhouette. 
When I first started seeing the utility romper I thought it was so cute.
This denim one immediately caught my eye and I thought it would be so cute for Spring/Summer. I really like that it's pretty structured since it's denim. I feel like there are so many different fabric options and they all look so good. Mine is pretty limited in sizing so I've linked a ton of different options below. 
I paired mine with some fun sandals and my favorite bamboo bag. You could also really dress it down with a pair of white sneakers. (Y'all know I also have a love for white sneakers. haha) 









Romper: Zara (also love this onethis onethis one, & this one) | Shoes: Shein | Purse: Amazon | Earrings: Target | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague

What do you think of the utility jumpsuit? I just love how versatile they are and how you can style it so many different ways. I may or may not have more than one in my closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment