Thursday, August 12, 2021

Aerie Matching Set

 Happy Thursday!
Today I am off to... Palm Springs!!
In honor of that I thought I would share one of my favorite travel outfits with y'all. (I haven't actually worn this exact outfit on at least 3 flights this year.)
I am obsessed with all things Aerie and this set is no exception.
The leggings really suck you in, but are still super comfortable. 
This long sports bra is also great because I feel like I could totally do a low impact workout in it. Although I usually just stick to travel with these pieces and not the gym.
If you are in the market for any type of workout gear or lounge wear Aerie is where you need to go. 
I own so many things from there and love all so much, buttttt this set might take the cake. I actually need to buy another.












Top: Aerie | Leggings: Aerie | Shoes: Nike | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Secret Salma

What are your plans this weekend? I am so excited to spend the weekend in Palm Springs for my friends bachelorette party. If you have been before please leave any recs in the comments below. 
I hope y'all have a great Thursday/Friday and an even better weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment