Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Free People Dupe

 I can't believe Summer is winding down.
We still have a few more weeks, but the unofficial end to Summer is Labor Day.
While it's sill 10000 degrees out I wanted to share this dress with y'all.
It would even be perfect for any Labor Day plans you might have this weekend.
When I first saw this dress I got total Free People vibes. 
(I even found a dress later that was Free People and looked identical.)
I love the ruffle detail at the bottom and when I saw the back I was completely sold.
I originally bought this for our Mexico trip, but never got the chance to wear it. (Over-packer probs.)
I decided to keep it though because I think it would be perfect for a date night here in Florida.
Now let's get to the best part. Would you believe me if I told you this dress is under $40? 
Well it is and it comes in a TON of different color options. You can even have it before the weekend.
I honestly want to order it in a few other colors.











Dress: Amazon | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Shoes: Tory Burch | Earrings: Amazon | Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Limited Edition similar here in FU$$Y

I do want to talk about sizing for a minute because some of the reviews can be a little confusing. I went with my normal size medium. When I first put it on I thought it was HUGE because it went below my butt. However, there's a drawstring tie so you can make it tight. I think some people miss that in the reviews. I know I did at first. 
All that to say I would stick with your normal size. 

No comments:

Post a Comment