Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Shop Small Transitional Outfit

 It's definitely still a million degrees, but I think a lot of people have Fall on their mind.
That means it's time to start shopping for Fall outfits.
Today I'm sharing a great outfit that you can wear now and later.
The best part is the entire thing (except my shoes and sunnies) are from small businesses. 
So I gotta start by telling you that I love each of these pieces on their own. Put them all together and I am even more obsessed. I seriously would wear this outfit every day if that was acceptable.
My jacket and bike shorts are from one of my favorite boutiques. I love that the jacket is cropped and the star detail if to die for. 
Let's talk about the shorts for a second as well. 
The photos don't do them justice, but they are a faux leather. They honestly look just like the Spanx leather leggings everyone loves. Living in FL you bet I will get my use out of these.
And now a moment for my t-shirt. How freaking cute is it?! 
The sweetest gal on Instagram reached out and sent me a couple of her tees and sweatshirts and I'm absolutely obsessed. 
The shirt itself is so freaking soft, which is always a win. I did size up to a large so that I could tie it like I did in the photos. I easily could have taken my normal medium though.
Definitely check her out. She is always added new graphics and recently added hats.
I of course pulled my entire look together with my favorite white Nikes.










Top: Benton and Spring gifted | Shorts: Parkside Harbor | Jacket: Parkside Harbor sold out (similar here) | Shoes: Nike | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: Bobbi Brown Crushed Lipstick in Sazan Nude


2 comments:

  1. These shorts are so cute! What a perfect athleisure look!

    I hope you are having a great week so far!

    Amber

    Visit AvecAmber.com

    Follow Avec Amber on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This denim jacket is really good-looking, but I don’t know what style of pants to choose?

    ReplyDelete