Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Hot Child in the City

 I shared my favorite way to stay cool in the sweltering heat last Thursday.
I thought I would share another dress that is great for staying cool today and where I find a lot of these dresses. (Hint: If you read last weeks post you might already know.)
I actually picked up this dress while I was in NYC earlier this Summer.
There was a TERRIBLE heat wave and I was literally looking for anything that would keep me cool.
This dress seems like it would be really hot because there is so much fabric, but it really isn't. It's also black which I know some people say to stay away from when it's hot. However, y'all know I love black and even in the Summer I find myself gravitating to it. (It definitely hides the sweat.)
The thing that really sold me was the lace-up back. I feel like an open back always helps beat the heat.








Dress: H&M sold out (similar herelove thisand this) | Shoes: Shein | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Earrings: Target sold out (similar here) | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Secret Salma 

What are your favorite pieces to wear in the Summer? Do you have any tips for staying cool? I'm heading somewhere VERY HOT on Thursday so I will take any advice. haha











No comments:

Post a Comment