Friday, September 15, 2017

Fall Style Take 1

Happy Friday!
While this has been a short work week, it’s been a CRAZY one! Does anyone else have a love/hate relationship with short weeks? I love the extra time to relax and not worry about work; however, they always throw me WAYYYYY off my game.
Anyway, let’s talk about this outfit shall we? It’s been a little cooler in the mornings, (I mean it still hits 90 something by mid day but, a Florida gal will take what she can get), and so it has me grabbing sweaters, jeans, and booties. While this is not practical at all, it’s the perfect time to mix sweaters with shorts, and booties, or jeans with tanks and hats. I personally think this is a great fall look for warmer weather. The shorts keep it practical, and since the top is pretty lightweight, you won’t be melting when the temps heat up. And this hat! Let me tell you how much I love this hat! If you follow me on instagram you know I have talked about it more than once. I picked it up at Target about 2 weeks ago and I just want to wear it non-stop. The best part…it was originally $19.99 and I only paid $6 for it in the store. I just checked online and it’s finally marked down there too! It’s $10, which is more than in store, but still totally worth it!  You can pair this with so many things all fall, and winter long, so you should definitely grab it while you still can!










Top: Target old (similar herehere & here) | Shorts: H&M old (similar here & here) | Hat: Target | Booties: Vince Camuto old (similar herehere & here) | Bag: Nordstrom color no longer available | Lipstick: Nyx Butter Gloss in Praline | Watch: Apple Watch Series 1, Gold 42mm face with Cocoa Band
I hope y’all have a wonderful weekend and thank you for reading!!


No comments:

Post a Comment