Friday, September 22, 2017

Hello Fall

Happy Fall y’all!
I can’t believe it’s already this time of year. As I sit here to write about my excitement over the upcoming season, I have so much to say yet nothing seems quit right.
F. Scott Fitzgerald wrote “ Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall” and I could not agree with that more. This really sums up my exact feelings about the season. The air is crisper, colors are more vibrant, and the promise of things to come seems endless. I’m sure I sound crazy talking about a season this way but, I’ve always loved this time of year. Don’t get me wrong I love the warmer weather and newness of spring, the long days of summer and warm nights outside; Heck I even love a gray, freezing cold winter day. However, something about fall is better than all of those things. Maybe its football season, maybe its pumpkin spice, maybe it’s that good things tend to happen for me in the fall, or maybe it really is the fact that life seems to start over again. I can’t put my finger on it but, whatever “it” is I’m ready for that time to begin.










Tank: Nordstrom old (similar here) | Jeans: Nordstrom | Kimono: BCBGeneration old (similar here) | Boots: Vince Camuto old (similar here) | Sunnies: Nordstrom only available in black | Necklace: Old (similar here

I know this post is a little different than normal but sometimes it’s good to switch things up right? I personally love when bloggers share a little more than their outfit or recent trip from time to time.
What’s your favorite season? Do you love fall the way I do or are you more of a spring/summer person? Leave me a comment and let me know.
Thanks for reading. I truly appreciate each and every one of you!
  

P.S. I wanted to tell you I recently made a twitter for the blog that you can follow here. Not sure exactly what kinds of things I’ll be sharing there just yet. (I’m really bad about tweeting…other than live tweeting The Bachelor.) If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments. Also be on the look out for my Facebook page very soon. (If I ever get any free time. More on that next week.)

No comments:

Post a Comment