Thursday, September 7, 2017

Happy NYFW

Hi lovelies!
Let me start by apologizing there was no post on Tuesday. I enjoyed my 3-day weekend just a little too much. Haha
Anyway, today marks the start of New York Fashion Week! While I won’t be attending any shows, and I’m not even in the city, it has ALWAYS been a dream of mine to go. I can remember as early as middle school thinking about how glamorous and inspiring Fashion Week must be, and saying “One day I will be there!” (This was back when only celebrities and the who’s who of the fashion industry were invited. Blogging probably wasn’t even a thing let alone fashion bloggers being front row of the top shows.) Things like fashion week always seem so thought provoking, creative and bring on a different type of energy. While I’ve still never been, a girl can keep dreaming. If I was lucky enough to be at Fashion Week, this is probably something I would wear. Fall fashion week is always a little tricky because, you want to dress for fall but the weather doesn’t always cooperate.  Olive is always a great fall color and I love it paired with white. Heels seem necessary for shows, but make sure you have flats stashed in your bag. The NYC streets will chew your feet up and spit them out!!  I would probably bring a leather jacket, just in case it was cooler. I would also carry a big tote to carry your flats, camera, notepad, business cards, and all other necessities!













Top: Topshop last year (similar here & here) | Pants: Forever21 old (similar here & hereI also think these are SO cool! Fun jumpsuit option here) | Sunnies: Ray-ban | Shoes: Steve Madden | Lipstick: Mac Cosmetics Satin Lipstick in Twig | Necklace: Forever21 old (similar here & here) | Ring: Kendra Scott old (similar here) | Watch: Apple Watch 42mm Gold Face with Cocoa Band
I hope you enjoyed this. Have you ever attended Fashion Week? If so I would LOVE to hear all about it!

It's Tuesday so I'm linking up with Walking in Memphis in High HeelsThe Fashion CanvasVisions of Vogue, & The Double Take Girls for the Trend Spin Linkup! 






No comments:

Post a Comment