Saturday, November 30, 2019

Gift Guide: Cozy Edition

Another day, another gift guide!
This one is for the cozy person in your life!
This soft blankets & sweaters. Slippers and socks. Candles and pillows. Basically anything you need for a cozy night in! So many of these pieces are on my personal wish list!
Faux Fur Pillow
Reindeer Slippers
Sherpa Blanket
Just bought this on Black Friday!
Fuzzy Socks
I've heard so many good things about this. I might get J some for Christmas. He is V picky about his pillows. haha
I got last year's version and love it. Great for a co-worker.
Moto Joggers
Faux Fur Robe
This thing is AMAZING!! 
Capri Blue Volcano Candle
Barefoot Dreams Cardigan
Ugg Slipper Socks

Are you done Christmas shopping? I honestly haven't really started. Christmas is going to be pretty light around here considering our wedding is like 10 days later! I'll definitely be buying some gifts though over the next couple weeks. Stay tuned...




No comments:

Post a Comment