Friday, March 20, 2020

5 on Friday Quarantine Edition

Happy Friday!
I'm so happy it's Friday. 
It's been a very crazy and very busy week! 
I'm so excited to bring back the 5 on Friday today. It's definitely been a while.
Today's 5 on Friday is geared towards what's currently going on. I've got some great things to help you get through the quarantine.

 1. 5 lounge wear pieces I'm loving! 
1. Tie  dye short set from Target. I just bought this and it's so cute.
Shorts
Sweatshirt
2. Tie dye sweatsuit. This is currently in my cart. 
Sweatshirt
Sweatpants
3. Lounge jumpsuit.
4. Sweatsuit short set. This one is also in my cart.
Shorts
Sweatshirt
5. Pink Joggers
These look so cozy! They are a bestseller! 

2. 5 Shows I want to Watch
1. Breaking Bad
We just started this right before everything happened.
2. Love is Blind
I know I'm SUPER behind on this one, but I've been busy. Can't wait to start it. 
3. Little Fires Everywhere
This one just came out. Need to get a Hulu account.
4. Elite
I've heard so many good things about this show. I'm super excited to start it. 
5. A Million Little Things
So many people have told me to watch this. It's honestly been on my "to-watch" list for almost a year. Hoping I can finally get around to watching.

3. 5 books I want to read
1. Jessica Simpson Open Book
This has been in my cart since it came out! 
2. In Five Years
I just heard about this book the other morning. It sounds so interesting. Definitely at the top of my list! 
3. Winter in Paradise
I have read a few books from this author and loved them. 
4. Daisy Jones & The Six
I'm really excited to read this book. It's currently in my cart along with 15 other books.
5. Where the Crawdads Sing
This has been on my list forever! Hoping to finally read it during this quarantine. 

Bonus 3. 5 Books I've read recently and recommend
1. The After Series
I LOVEEEEDD this series! It would be a great one to start because the books are longggg. 
2. The Wife Between & An Anonymous Girl
2 for 1 because they are by the same author. I really enjoyed these books. They are a little intense. Just a warning.
3. The Unhoneymooners
This is a good lighthearted quick read. 
4. The Perfect Couple
I love this author. This was my favorite book I've read by her. A little mystery, but not super intense. 
5. How to Walk Away
I liked this book more than I thought I would. 

4. 5 Organizational things I love
I feel like so many people are using this time to clean and organize. (Myself included)
Here are 5 pieces I have from Amazon that I love
1. Storage for Sunglasses
I love this storage for all my sunglasses. I put all the ones I wear regularly on top and the ones I wear less on the bottom.
2. Makeup Organizer
This is probably one of my favorite pieces I've bought from Amazon.
3. Shoe Organizer
I don't have this, but I think I need it! 
4. Makeup/Skincare Organizer
I like this for products I use everyday and my brushes.
5. Earring Organizer & Jewelry Organizer
I have one piece that is these two pieces together and it's great for all my jewelry. 

5. 5 At Home Workouts to Try
1. Tone It Up App
They are currently offering a free membership. 
2. POPSUGAR Fitness
I've done a few workout classes on this platform before. I believe it's also free.
3. Bikini Body Guide
I've done this before (not all the way through) and it's HARD! There's also no equipment needed.
4. Pure Barre On Demand
I had a subscription to this for a year and really liked it every time I used it.
5. Instagram
There are so many people doing at home workouts right now on Instagram live.
I think it's so great how people are coming together during this time. Just search for some and they should come up.

So there you have my quarantine 5 on Friday.
Is there anything else you would like to see from me during this time?
I know this is such a weird/crazy time and I'm trying to keep things as normal as possible around here. However, I think it would be weird to not address it at all.
There will definitely be a mix of content for the next little while.
I hope you all are doing well and are able to enjoy this upcoming weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment