Thursday, March 19, 2020

Work From Home Essentials

In the last week many of us have gone from working in an office on a daily basis to working from home! I am one of those people. So while I can't give you tips on how to effectively WFH, I can show you some things to make it more enjoyable. 
Below I've rounded up some things to spruce up your work space. I always feel like I can work better when I have a cute work space. You might already have some of these items at your office that you can bring home. You might also find this is a great time to give your desk a refresh or add a few new things! 
P.S. All these are from Amazon and can be here in 2 days with Prime! 
My co-worker has this and it's super cute but ,also very functional. 
Super necessary for me! lol 
Love this one. I might have to order for myself and replace my boring black one. 
Can you ever have too many notebooks? The limit does not exist.
Thinking of buying this now and bringing it to my office when it's time to go back.
I have this on my desk at my office and I love it! 
I also have a coaster in my work space. Keeps condensation from getting on my papers. 
Important to stay hydrated. A cute new tumbler always does this trick for me. 
Just adds a little life to your desk. I have one a friend gave me for Galentine's Day. This is a set of 3.
I don't really have a need for these but thought they were cute if you did have a need for them! 
I am thinking of ordering these for when I do go back to my office. 
Ordering this because I work on a glass table which isn't ideal for a mouse. 
This is so cute if you need a new stapler! Looks like Kate Spade but wayyyyy cheaper! 

What are your work from home necessities? How are you adapting to working from home if this is new for you? I would love to hear about it in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment