Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Seeing Stars

Hey friends!
Hows week 2 of quarantine going for everyone? 
We are doing ok here. Definitely getting a little stir crazy, but still managing. 
I am totally obsessed with today's outfit. I can't wait to wear this out and about after things get back to normal. (I actually shot this right before things got REAL bad.)
Let me start with this jacket. I have been wearing it non-stop since I got it in January.
It's great to throw on with jeans, a dress, skirts, really anything. It's super lightweight which is perfect for this time of year. 
I kept things super casual with denim shorts and this bodysuit I got last summer. It's one of my favorites and still in stock. If you want to keep things casual you can pair it with jeans. If you want to dress it up, it looks great with skirts or dress pants. That's one of the best things about bodysuits... they are so easy to style. One thing to note: This bodysuit is a bit on the revealing side so just keep that in mind. 













Jacket: Parkside Harbor | Bodysuit: Revolve | Shorts: Old Navy | Shoes: Adidas | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff | Sunnies: Amazon | Lips: NARS Afterglow Lip Balm in Orgasm

I hope everyone is staying safe during this time and not going to crazy! 
Thanks for stopping by and reading. 



4 comments:

  1. Cutest look - when we can finally go out again! lol! Those stars are my favorite!!

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! Perfect for a Saturday when we can finally leave our houses again.

      XO

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute update to a cargo jacket! I love the stars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks babe! I LOVE this jacket. The stars are so cute!

      XO

      Delete