Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Camo Dress

I am so excited about today's outfit! 
I have a few different reasons for said excitment.
The first is the print of this dress.
If you've been around for a while you already know about my love for camo. If you're new let me start by telling you that camo is one of my favorite prints. 
The second reason is this dress is so comfortable. If you've never heard of Z Supply do yourself a favor and order some pieces from them because they do basics like nobody else. 
All of their silhouettes are super cute and flattering and the hand of all their fabrics is 10 out of 10! 
And the third and probably most exciting thing is my dress is currently 30% off right now at my favorite boutique! 
This is honestly a great piece to wear now around the house and when things are back up and running you can definitely wear it out and about! 
That's definitely a win in my book because I want all the comfy clothes right now, but know I won't have a need for 20 pairs of sweatpants when things are back to normal. 











Dress: Parkside Harbor (also want to snag this sweatshirt & this dress while the sale is going on.) | Denim Jacket: Old (similar here & here) | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff | Shoes: Adidas | Sunnies: Amazon | Lips: Ears Afterglow Lip Balm in Orgasm with Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Rosewood on top

How's everyone holding up? It feels a little weird to end my posts this way, but I also think it's important to check on one another right now. (It's always important, but especially right now.) 





No comments:

Post a Comment