Sunday, March 29, 2020

What I Bought 3.23

Happy Sunday!
I usually never post on the blog on Sunday. In all honesty I had all intentions of getting this post up on Friday and it just didn't happen.
This past week I had an idea for a new post series. The series is "What I Bought This Week". At the end of each week I thought it could be interesting to share with y'all all the things I purchased.

I want to preface with I  understand that some people aren't shopping right now and that's ok and totally understandable. I realize that some people will think this is highly inappropriate given the timing and everything that's going on. I also understand where you are coming from. However, this is a fashion and lifestyle blog and hopefully somewhere you come for inspiration and possibly even aspiration. I will also say a lot of the things this week are justifiable for staying sane during quarantine.
So read on below if you are curious about what I bought this week.
Dining Room Table
J and I are both working from home now. We don't have an office and are setup at the kitchen table. With us both having a monitor and a laptop there is just not enough space. I found this table for pretty cheap and knew we could use it for a little while in our new house as well. We also have had our dining room table for 3 years now and it was a hand me down. This was much needed.
Adidas Ultraboost
I have been running outside 4-5 times a week since all the gyms closed. I get really bad shin splints and my running shoes were about a year and a half old. I decided to treat myself to a new pair. I found them on Amazon for a really good deal. They are also 30% off at Nordstrom right now.
Reusable Straws
We finally ran out of our plastic straws and I decided not to buy more. We have metal ones but my friends recommended these to me. I love them and so does J.
Blue Light Glasses
I need new glasses really bad. (It's on my list of things to do this year.) Until I can get new ones I thought I would try out some blue light ones since I am always on my phone or computer.
Where the Crawdad Sings
Really hoping to read a bunch during this time. I got this one, Winter in Paradise, and the Jessica Simpson one to start off with.
Colored Pencils
I've had an adult coloring book for a while and never gotten around to using it. Finally got some colored pencils and will be coloring this afternoon. If you need a coloring book I thought this one & this one looked good.
Self Tanner
It was on sale last week and being tan makes me feel better.
Tula Day and Night Moisturizer
This was also on sale and I use this stuff daily so thought it was a good time to get a backup.

I hope y'all liked this post. This week I bought some really random stuff I feel like. I probably won't do this every week, but thought it seemed like a fun/good way to share products with y'all.
As always I hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. If you need to talk I'm always here! Send me an email, leave a comment or slide into my DMs on insta.




No comments:

Post a Comment