Friday, March 13, 2020

Ulta 21 Days of Beauty

Happy Friday!
I'm so excited to share with y'all that the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty is starting this Sunday.
This is an event that I always look forward to. I was starting to get a little worried they weren't going to have it this year. My friend texted me yesterday morning that it was starting Sunday and I immediately started browsing the deals. 
Today I'm going to share some of the things I will be purchasing. 
If you want to see a list of everything you can click here.
50% off on Monday March 16th
I started using natural deodorant last year and then stopped right before my wedding. I feel like I never found the right formula. I have heard so many good things about Kopari. I will definitely be purchasing. 
50% off all Ofra Cosmetics on Tuesday March 17th 
I've heard great things especially about their highlighter. I will probably be picking one of those up in the shade Glazed Donut
50% off this specific item on Thursday March 19th* ONLINE ONLY
Just tried this stuff and I'm obsessed! Will be stocking up!!!
50% off on Saturday March 21st
This stuff is AMAZING!! Holy grail of all concealers. Debating getting some or not because I think I already have 2 in back stock. lol 
50% off this specific item on Saturday March 21st
I love this product! I will also be stocking up on this one.
50% off all Eyeshadow Primer Potion by Urban Decay on Monday March 23rd
This stuff is great! 
50% off the items above on Monday March 23rd
I loveeee the Prep + Prime as the first step for lipstick. It's such a great base. 
50% off this product in the 4 or 8 count on Tuesday March 24th
I got these last year during the 21 Days of Beauty and really like them. 
50% off on Wednesday March 25th 
I'm very intrigued by this and it's a pretty good deal. 
50% off this eyeliner on Thursday March 26th
This is one of my favorite liquid eyeliners.
50% off this mascara on Monday March 30th
This is my ride or die mascara. I use a lot of different mascaras but you can ALWAYS find this one in my makeup box.
50% off this product on Tuesday March 31st
I love this primer. It's a bit pricey so this is a good time to snag it.
50% off this product on Thursday April 2nd
I wanted to get some of these last year and just totally forgot. Will definitely snag some this year.

These are just some of the great deals during the 21 Days. There are definitely a ton of other great products on sale. I just have to limit myself ya know? 



No comments:

Post a Comment