Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Adidas Ultraboost Review

If you follow me on Instagram then you know I got a new pair of running shoes at the start of quarantine. With gyms being closed I knew I would be doing a lot of outdoor running. I am extremely prone to shine splints and the one thing that helps is a good pair of shoes. I had my old pair for about a year and a half so I knew I needed a new pair. 
I am always willing to spend money on a good pair of shoes because I know they can make a huge difference. I started wear Brooks about 2.5 years ago when I started training for my first half marathon. I absolutely LOVE them, but my friend told me I should try Adidas Ultraboost. She used to only wear Brooks but she made the switch and never looked back. 
When I found myself looking for new shoes I stumbled upon a pair of Ultraboost on sale and decided to pull the trigger.
I have been wearing them for almost 2 months now and thought I would share my thoughts with you.
I'll start with letting y'all know I absolutely love these.
The first time I put them on I could feel so much cushion and support in the heel area and just knew they were going to be great.
I will say it took a couple runs to break them in, but that's to be expected. Since I've gotten them all broken in my joints, shins and calves have been feeling so much better. (I've ran on the beach and the pavement. No treadmill yet because #coronavirus) 
The only downside I could potentially see is they are a little heavy. That isn't something I usually look at so it doesn't bother me, but I know that is a factor to some. The weight definitely comes from the cushion in the heel so for me it would outweigh the negative.
I think I can officially say I have found a new brand/style of running shoes. I will definitely be buying another pair in the future. I've linked them in a few places below. They have been on sale quite a bit lately so if you are currently looking keep an eye out for a sale. 








Shoes: Adidas Ultraboost (also herehere, & here) | Tank: Adidas (similar here) | Leggings: Amazon | Sunnies: Amazon | Lipstick: NARS Powermatte Lip Pigment in American Woman

What are your favorite running shoes? I'm always interested in trying out new ones. 
What have been your go-to workouts during quarantine too? I also need some of those! 


No comments:

Post a Comment