Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Back to Work?

Hey y'all!
How is everyone doing?
Still just going along living the quarantine life over here! 
I do feel like there have been a lot of changes (at least in the state of Florida) and some people might be heading back to work soon.
With that in mind, today I am taking a break from our regularly scheduled quarantine outfits to bring you this amazing dress! 
I saw this a few weeks ago when I was browsing Lulu's and fell in love. 
I immediately thought it could be dressed up or down and y'all know I love a versatile piece. 
I personally would wear this to my office with flats and a jean jacket but I decided to dress it up for y'all. 
I know most people don't have a dress code quite as casual as mine, so I paired it with these cute quilted heels and my new Tory Burch bag. 
You could also add a blazer for more coverage. When it's time for HH just take that off and you're ready to go. 











Dress: Lulu's (I sized up to a large.) | Shoes: Lulu's | Bag: Tory Burch | Sunnies: Old (similar here & here) | Lipstick: Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Rosewood with MAC Cosmetics Lipglass in Snob
I know most people aren't in the office right now and this probably isn't practical. However, I would like to think we will be going back to normal one day and this would be a great piece to have in your wardrobe. Maybe a back to work treat for yourself? 
It comes in two other colors and I really love the brown! 


8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dress; I love that color!
    Lee | LegalLee Blonde

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks gal! Green is one of my favorite colors!

      XO,
      Katie

      Delete
  2. I love the fit of your dress on you! I also love the color <3 Pretty!

    Stay safe! :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    Blog: www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! This is on of my favorite colors.
      Hope you are staying safe as well!

      XO,
      Katie

      Delete
  3. This is such a versatile dress! So many ways to wear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could not agree more! I can't wait to wear it a little more casual whenever I go back to my office.

      XO,
      Katie

      Delete
  4. I love those killer 90s mules with this sweater dress! So chic!

    Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh they are so 90s! I love it!
      Thank you for your sweet comment!

      XO,
      Katie

      Delete