Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Easy Breezy

Easy Breezy!
That is all that comes to mind when I think about this dress.
I think there are a few reasons for that. 
The first is because it is such a great easy throw on and go piece. Style it with some flats, simple jewels, a purse and you are ready to go. You could also throw on a cute straw hat for some sun protection. I meant the options are really endless.
Now for the "breezy" part. 
This dress is super lightweight and honestly just flows in the breeze. 
I tend to tie it up since I'm a bit on the shorter side, but it still has a ton of movement. 
The last part is the print. This blue subtle tie dye is an absolute dream! 
We all know tie dye is THE TREND of the season. I like that this dress takes on that trend, but in a super subtle not in your face way! 












Dress: Parkside Harbor | Shoes: Steve Madden | Purse: Amazon | Sunnies: Amazon | Necklace: Old (similar herehere, & here) | Lips: Ulta Automatic Lip Liner in Rosewood
I have this dress in 2 other colorways and will probably buy it in at least 1 more before the summer is over.
Y'all know I am all about a good staple piece and in multiple colors! 

I hope you are having a great week! I am SO ready for this 3 day weekend. 
It is definitely much needed! 
Thanks for stopping by and following along! 
I really appreciate it!

2 comments:

  1. This is the perfect summer look and I love that bag!! Such a great look together.
    https://justlivejoy.com/beach-days-are-here-again/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tie dye print and the bottom knotted! This is such a cute summer look!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete