Thursday, May 21, 2020

Memorial Day Sale Round-up

This weekend is Memorial Day weekend, which means TONS of sales! 
I have rounded up some of my favorites below. Most of these started earlier this week.
I will do my best to update this post throughout the weekend as more and more sales pop-up.
Also, feel free to email or DM me if there is something specific you are looking for on sale and I will do my best to help you find it. 
BOGO swim and 50% off shorts & dresses! You can see my swim picks here!
BOGO swim & sandals! You can see my swim picks here!
BOGO! I just got these & these!
50%-60% off everything! They have a ton of cute sandals under $10. Love thesethese, & these!
Up to 40% off! 
Extra 50% off sale! 
25%-60% off! I just got these shorts and love them! 
50% off with code FRIEND or sign up and receive a code for 60% off! This runs until Saturday night! I personally need this dress and this top!
20% off your purchase! My friend showed me this bracelet & I think I need it!
50% off site wide with code SUMMER50
Random sales. I would buy this pallet (50% off), this foundation & this primer!
20% off the entire site! Here are some pieces I have and love. Camo Dress | Tie Dye Dress
25% off clothing, shoes and accessories.

I hope this helps you out if you are shopping! Another great thing to shop for this weekend is furniture. Again, if you need help finding a specific item let me know and I will do my best to help you find it on sale! 

No comments:

Post a Comment