Tuesday, May 19, 2020

BOGO Swim Sales

This weekend is Memorial Day weekend, which is the unofficial start of summer.
With that being said Memorial Day sales are in full swing. Two of my favorite retailers are currently doing BOGO swim and I am so excited! Even if we don't have summer trips planned like normal I'm sure you will be spending some time outside in some capacity. If you are in need of some new swim you should definitely check out my roundup below.
I have this top in my shopping bag currently! I think it is so fun! I also want it in the blue palm print pattern.
Do yourself a favor and buy these in every color! They are so freaking flattering. I own them in 2 colors right now and will be buying at least 1 more pair during the sale.
This top seems SUPER flattering in my opinion! Definitely seems like it would provide a decent amount of support.
These are really cute. I think the detail adds a little something extra. 
I'm a sucker for a cute one shoulder bikini top! 

I think this suit is so fun and sporty! 
This is another one I think looks so fun! 
We all know tie dye is the biggest trend right now! 
I just bought this suit and can't wait to wear it! 
This suit is so flattering! My friend wore it to a pool party last year and it looked so so good! 

What are your plans for Memorial Day weekend? Will you be enjoying some time outside? 
I'm not 100% sure what our plans are, but I can promise you they include some type of outdoor activities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment