Sunday, May 24, 2020

What I Bought this Week

Happy Friday friends!
I'm so excited for this 3 day weekend! 
Nothing crazy planned just lots of time outside. 
I haven't done a "What I Bought this Week" post in a while so I thought I would share some of my recent purchases. Some of them are even on sale which is great! 

The ones I got are slightly acid wash, but I can't find them online. I own this exact pair though, and love them. 
These are so cute! I ordered two and as soon as they came in I ordered 3 more. The options are ENDLESS! 
I have heard great things about this book. I'll be doing my summer beach read list soon and this will definitely be on it! 
I have been wearing this non stop since I got it! It's great for layering. 
This is now available at Target so I picked it up on my Target run the other day. 
My feet have been feeling really dry lately. I also picked these up on my Target run the other day.
Quay is doing BOGO so I JUMPED on that real quick. I ordered both pairs on this list. Here is the link to the other pair. 
This is my book club book this month and I can't wait to start it! Another one that I have heard really good things about. 
These are some of my favorite sandals. They are great summer shoes. I have had a pair for almost 11 years and they finally bit the dust. It's a small company in Key West but they came pretty quickly.
This is a great tee. It's very oversized. I got a medium and almost wish I went with a small. I'll make it work though. I'll also probably order a few other colors.

I hope y'all are enjoying your memorial day weekend, We have spent almost the whole weekend outside and plan on doing the same today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment