Thursday, May 28, 2020

Summer Reading List 2020

This past Monday kicked off the unofficial start to summer!
With that in mind I thought I would share my Summer Reading List with y'all.
Some of these are repeats from last year because honestly I did not get very far on my list last year. With a little more free time this year I am hoping to knock out all of these on top of any book club books.
If you are in need of some new summer reads check out my list below.
This is one that was on the list last year and I never got around to reading it. I finally bought the book a few weeks ago, so I will definitely be reading it soon!
This is another that was on last years list that never got read. I also bought this one a few weeks ago, so I will be reading it this summer for sure! 
This seems like such a good summer beach read! 
I've heard really good things about this and the synopsis sounds really good! 
I'm currently reading this and it's so good. It had a lot of buzz a few months ago and I was stoked when it got picked for our book club read.
This is another I've already read. I am not normally an autobiography person, but this might honestly be one of my favorite books! It was so so good! 
I'm pretty sure this was a book for the Read Heads Book Club. If you are a Toaster you will know what I'm talking about. If not, you should check out the podcast The Read Heads Book Club. 
I think this was suggested in my book club once and never got picked. The synopsis sounds really good though.
 This book is honestly really freaking hard to find. I linked the kindle version. That and an audio version is the only one I can find. It sounds so so good though! 
This is another book that seems like a light and fun beach read.
Another one I have heard so many rave reviews about. One of my friends said it's the best book she's ever read! Bold statement! 
Any Younger fans here? This is another book from the series. I also read Marriage Vacation, which is from the series. It was pretty good!
This seems like a fun one to read. Definitely a great pick for when you are laying by the pool.
If it's got the word Summer in the title it's got to be a good summer read. 
This one makes the list because as much as I love a fun/easy read in the summer I do like my fair share of mystery/thriller. 
This one is also a mystery/thriller. I always like to mix things up! 

So there you have my 2020 summer reading list. I hope to get through a lot more than I did last year. I have already read 1 of the books and own 3 or 4 so I think the odds are in my favor. 
Do you have any good book recommendations? I always love a good book suggestion. 








No comments:

Post a Comment