Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Denim Mini Dress

 Y'all! 
How freaking cute is this dress?!?
I actually first saw it sometime last year and just never purchased it.
When I saw it again browsing this Spring I decided that I really needed it in my closet.
It's perfect for a casual Saturday of shopping or brunch.
I love the sleeves and detailing throughout the dress.
I decided to pair it with sneakers because y'all know I'm obsessed with white sneakers. It would also look really cute with sandals if sneakers aren't your thing. 
You will definitely see me wearing this all summer long. It would also transition into Fall really well with a pair of booties and a cardigan. 













Dress: Free People (similar here & here) | Purse: Target | Shoes: Nike | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Earrings: Target | Lipstick: Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in It's Happening!



No comments:

Post a Comment