Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Little Blue Dress

Let me just start this post by telling you that you need this dress! 
I know I say that things like that often, but this time I REALLY mean it!
It is something you will reach for over and over. I've had it for 2 months and I have to stop myself from wearing it all the time. 
Date night? Wear this dress.
Babyshower? Wear this dress.
Wedding? Wear this dress.
Brunch with the girls? Wear this dress.
See what I mean? You will literally want to wear it all the time. 
Now here's the bad news. It's only available in black with limited sizes right now. However, I feel like they will definitely restock and come out with more colors so keep your eye out. I will also keep checking and if I see a restock I'll let y'all know ASAP! 












Dress: Free People | Shoes: Shein | Bag: Tory Burch | Sunnies: Quay Australia  | Earrings: Target | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Secret Selma





No comments:

Post a Comment