Thursday, June 10, 2021

Linen White Dress

 All y'all ready for another white dress? 
I literally can't help myself. I think I love a good white dress more than a LBD.
Technically I already shared this one in this post with the cherry blossoms. However, it's such a great dress I thought I would share it again without the leather jacket. 
This one is great because even though it's a maxi dress, it's linen, which means it's super lightweight. (If you missed my Instagram post the other day I talked about why linen is a summer must have.)
It also has the cutest little tie back detail! I can promise you this isn't the last time you will see this dress. 
White dresses are definitely a closet staple for me April-September. 














Dress: Zara | Bag: Amazon | Shoes: Shein | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Earrings: Target | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Secret Selma



No comments:

Post a Comment