Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Little Green Jumpsuit

 Can we first talk about how popular the color sage green is right now? I'm literally seeing it everywhere and honestly, I'm here for it. 
It's such a pretty color for Spring/Summer and I can't get enough. Give me all the sage green pieces.
When I saw this jumpsuit online I immediately added it to my cart. I loved the color, but I also loved the details. 
I dressed it up a bit here with heels and my white purse. You could also keep it a bit more casual with flats or white sneakers. 
I'm definitely thinking this will be a great piece to have in my closet when we head back to the office. (Whenever that may be.)
I think it's mostly sold out so I'm linking some other jumpsuits & rompers I love in this color.













Jumpsuit: H&M (also love thisthis & this) | Shoes: Old (similar here & here) | Purse: Target | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Necklace: Target | Earrings: Target | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Secret Selma

Hope everyone is having a good week. Don't forget there's a few hours left to shop Amazon Prime Day and Target Deal Days. If you scroll down I have a bunch of items rounded up for ya.
Thanks for stopping by and reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment