Monday, June 21, 2021

Summer Reading List 2021

 Since it's officially the first day of Summer I thought it would be the perfect time to share my Summer Reading list.
I like putting these together each year so I can remember all the books I want to read and hopefully give y'all some ideas as well. 
A lot of these are your typical beach read, but there's also some more suspenseful ones. 
Let me know if the comments below which ones you will be reading this Summer.
This has been on my list for a while. Hoping to finally get around to it this Summer.
The title of this one. Enough said. 
I've been seeing a lot of buzz about this one. Definitely adding it to my must read list.
This one has also been getting a lot of buzz. She is the author of The Devil Wears Prada so you know it has to be good.
Eilin Hilderbrand is the QUEEN of Summer beach reads. This one sounds a little different, but very interesting. 
I saw this when I was in the book section of Target the other day. The synopsis definitely peaked my interest.
This is my next book club book. I am excited to read it because I have heard a lot of good things about Colleen Hoover. I have a ton of other books by her on my list as well.
Any fellow Toasters out there? I have had this book for a while and just haven't found the time to start it. I've heard really good things though.
I actually totally forgot about this book until the other day. Definitely need to read it as a huge Bravo fan!
This one sounds like a bit of suspense/mystery. A good change up from the lighthearted nature of most beach reads.

What's on your Summer reading list? Let me know if you have any good recommendations. I still have some from last year I never got around to that I'm hoping to get through this year. 
Happy Summer! 



No comments:

Post a Comment