Thursday, June 3, 2021

White Button Down Dress

 TGIT!
Has this been the longest week for anyone else? It was a short week too, but I swear it has DRAGGEDDD on.
At least the weekend is almost here. Hopefully you have some fun plans.
Since last week was the unofficial start of summer I thought I would share this white dress with y'all.
If you've been around for a while, then you know I love a good white dress this time of year.
I actually didn't even buy this to wear as a true dress. Online they have it styled with jeans and I thought it looked so cool. Fast forward to my 5'4 self receiving it in the mail and it didn't look so cool on me with jeans underneath. 
It did however work as a dress by itself.
I threw on some cute accessories and I had the perfect summer outfit! Definitely pack this for your next beach vacation. (Just make sure you bring a steamer.)








Dress: H&M | Shoes: Target | Purse: Amazon | Earrings: Target | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: Too Faced Melted Matte Liquid Lipstick in It's Happening!







No comments:

Post a Comment