Monday, June 7, 2021

Top Sellers & Recent Purchases: June Week 1

 Trying to make this a weekly post. 
Here are the top 5 items from last week and my recent purchases. 
The top 5 items are whatever y'all liked the most last week.
These are still BOGO right now. Snag them while you can.
Looks so great with bike shorts.
These are my absolute favorite jean shorts. The only ones I will buy.
I'm actually wearing this right now. It's such a cute tee for Summer.
I will definitely be packing this for my trip this weekend. It's super lightweight! 


I am obsessed with this. It gives such a pretty glowy look on the cheek. I've also been using it on my eyelids and love the look.
I saw this and immediately thought it was the perfect sweatshirt for Summer. I know that seems weird, but I am always freezing from all the AC in the Summer months.
Bought this for my trip this weekend. We desperately needed a new carry-on suitcase.
These are my favorite PJ's and when I saw this print I knew they needed to be added to my collection.
I have been DYING to try this. Unfortunately, I got it in the mail today and it's too light. :( They don't have the color I need in stock so I will have to wait.
Saw this on sale and had to snag it. I got the white version. It also comes in a sweatshirt option that I really want as well.
I got these for J last week since they are having a BOGO sale.

That's all for this week. Excited to share this with y'all each Monday. 
Hope you have a great week. It's another short one for me so I am excited. 


No comments:

Post a Comment