Friday, November 15, 2019

Christmas Decor

Happy Friday!
I know it's not even close to Thanksgiving, but I feel like everyone already has their Christmas decor up. (I don't...yet. That will change next weekend.) 
Since so many people are already decorating for Christmas I wanted to do a post of Christmas decor. 
Pretty much everything in this post is from Target. (With the exception of the Christmas tree.)
It's all super affordable and I would say I own 75% of the product. (Or something very similar.)
If you are in need of new or additional decor, you should definitely check the products below. Target kills it every year, but they really outdid themselves this time. 
This is so cute to place in a bedroom or by your TV stand or fire place.
I NEED this wreath. The price is also UNBELIEVABLE.
J and I have these. His is brown and mine is white.
This is such a statement piece. I would use this to replace some art or something already hanging in my home.
I bought this last year on Black Friday. They have a bunch of different color options.
We do a real tree, but if we did a fake one this one seems great! Super affordable too. 
This is Ramsey's stocking. 
I just bought these in this size and the larger size! 
I love these little ornaments.
I love this saying. Also, this is a super affordable pillow. 
I just bought this last week. Can't wait to see them on my tree.
I love that it's a stocking hanger, but also a decor piece. 
This candle smells good, is so pretty, andddd under $10!!!
Obviously need these for my tree. This ornament comes in multiple colors. I love the pink! 
I clearly need all the wreaths and this one is no exception. 
I need a wreath hanger for all the wreaths I want in my house. I just bought this one last week.
This will definitely be making it's way home with me at some point. 
I feel like this is a new thing I'm seeing this year. I'm into it. You can still use your tree skirt too! 
Garland can be super expensive. This one is under $25 and looks like good quality.
I saw this guy in store the other day and wanted to bring him home. I do have a different gold nutcracker that I love though.
This is very similar to the tree skirt I have. I think the brown would look really nice with the white tree collar linked above.

Have you decorated for Christmas yet? Are you waiting until after Thanksgiving? 
I'd love for you to weigh in below.
Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for reading! 


No comments:

Post a Comment