Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Leopard Skirt

It's been a solid week and a half since I shared my favorite print with y'all so here I am. Today I have a great leopard print skirt to show you.  I'm sure y'all are so so sick of seeing leopard, but I just can't help myself. It's everywhere and I want it all! 
This skirt is from my favorite boutique and I was with her when she bought it at market. As soon as she bought it I knew I was going to have to have it. I love that you can style it a couple different ways. The first thing that comes to mind for me is a black tank or long sleeve. However, it's nice to challenge yourself and think of something different from time to time. This sweater was the second thing that came to mind. I've had it for years and love to style it with skirts. (See here from 3 years ago.)
This is a great fall outfit in my book. It would also be a great option for Thanksgiving. It's a little dressy but not too over the top. The skirt also has elastic in the back so you won't feel constricted after all the yummy food! 
Hurry and grab one before it sells out! 












Sweater: H&M old (similar herehere, & here) | Skirt: Parkside Harbor | Booties: Old (similar here & here) | Sunnies: Amazon | Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk | Watch Band: Amazon

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest leopard skirt! And, I like it styled with the white sweater. I hope you have a wonderful day!

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous leopard skirt! Every girl needs a statement piece like that in her closet. Love it!

    ReplyDelete