Thursday, November 14, 2019

Olive Sweater Weather

Happy Friday eve!! (Today is my actual Friday so I am pretty stoked! Although I took Friday off to do wedding stuff and there is a TON to do.)
I'm super excited to share today's outfit with you for a few reasons. 
Let's start with the fact that this outfit is actually appropriate to wear right now. The weather has been so nice the last couple days. I'm talking lows in the 40's and 50's and the high in the 60's. I am loving it!! 
Now let's talk about the actual outfit. 
I am obsessed with this cardigan. I love that it's leopard (obviously!!!), but I also love that the base is an olive color. Olive is one of my favorite fall colors. Add in my favorite fall print and I'm sold! This piece is a new arrival this week on Parkside Harbor so make sure you snag it fast. (I also forgot to mention that it is SUPER soft! Perfect for snuggling up in these colder temps.)
I also want to take a minute to talk about these boots. I snagged them during the Nsale and finally got to bust them out. They are amazing quality and I can't wait to wear them all winter long. I was debating the flat pair or the heeled pair and ultimately the heeled pair won. They are super comfortable so I have 0 regrets. The best part is they are still available and currently 33% off. I'm pretty sure that's exactly what I paid for them back in July!! Hurry and snag yourself a pair before they sell out! 











Tank: Nordstrom | Cardigan: Parkside Harbor | Jeans: Topshop  | Boots: Marc Fisher | Sunnies: Amazon | Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk  

Anyway, I hope y'all have a great weekend! We will be doing wedding planning for most of it. We are taking our best friends to dinner on Friday night and I'm so excited! We are trying this new Italian place that everyone has been to and RAVESSSSS about! 
Thanks for stopping by. Make sure you come back tomorrow for some Holiday content! 

No comments:

Post a Comment