Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Thanksgiving Neutrals

Happy Tuesday friends!
I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! I personally am so excited. I can't wait to eat all the yummy food and spend time with friends and family. 
If you are still trying to figure out what to wear for the big day I've got ya covered. 
This look is definitely super casual but super cozy. 
Our Thanksgiving usually consists of the turkey trot in the morning ,followed by hanging with friends at Pete's Bar, (It's a Jacksonville thing. You can read about it here.) then dinner time and finally some black Friday shopping. I love that this look can take me through all the activities our day has in store. (Minus the turkey trot of course. )
I picked up this sweater during the Nsale and I'm so excited I can finally wear it. My boots are also from the Nsale last year. I paired these with white jeans to keep the neutral pallet going. Thankfully I don't like cranberry sauce so I don't really have to worry about spills. (Other than red wine.)
I've linked a couple other sweater options I love that would go perfectly with white jeans and these boots. The best news is you can still get all of these items in plenty of time for Thanksgiving next week! One less thing to worry about while you are picking up all the things you need to cook! 












Sweater: Nordstrom (also love thisthis & this) | Jeans: Old Navy | Boots: Sam Edelman | Sunnies: Target | Earrings: Francesca's | Lipgloss: Charlotte Tilbury Lip Lustre Lipgloss in Pillow Talk
If you dress up a little more for Thanksgiving make sure you check out the blog on Thursday. I'll be sharing another outfit that's a little more dressy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment