Friday, November 1, 2019

Holiday Gift Guide: Beauty Edition

HAPPY NOVEMBER 1st!!!
This year I am on top of things (slightly) and have my first gift guide ready for y'all!
 Today is all about beauty. This is great place to get ideas for your mom, sister, girlfriends, sister-in-law, really any beauty loving gal in your life. 
I had always planned for this to be the first gift guide I posted, but I have some great news to accompany it too. Sephora is doing their holiday sale starting today for Rouge members and November 7th for VIB and Beauty Insiders. Rouge members get 20% off their purchase, VIB 15% off, and Beauty Insiders get 10%. I love when they do this because higher end beauty brands NEVER go on sale. For this specific reason I would say about 80% of the stuff below is from Sephora. I would highly encourage you to start buying early if you have the discount! (They usually do another one closer to Christmas, but that could always change.) 
Check out my picks below.

This stuff is amazing. It says it's a sleep mask, but I use it during the day too. This has the original and 2 other flavors. 
I haven't tried this and honestly hadn't heard of it until I started putting this guide together. I would say this is for the person who is obsessed it beauty and has everything already. (PS: It's to help tone the face.)
I love this eyeliner. You get 3 for $20. The burgundy shade seems really pretty for holiday parties. 
This is such a great gift item! It's also under $10 which is AMAZING!
I love the Brazilian Bum Bum cream. I'm not sure if the candle is the same scent but if it is I would 10/10 recommend. It smells so heavenly. 
Another option for your beauty obsessed friend that has everything. I also think this is a great gift for mom.
I love their hand cream. You get 4 for under $20!
I haven't personally used this but I have heard nothing but rave reviews. 
Drunk Elephant is a great brand. I chose this kit because it has the Baby Facial in it.
I want this for myself so so bad.
This is such a great deal. You get a hairdryer, straightener, round brush, and 4 products for $300!!
I love Kiehl's products! I don't think I've ever tried one and didn't like it.
Great for someone that sleeps with their hair up. (All my extension gals!)
I love these so much. The fact that they're gold just makes them feel that much more luxurious.
I love mini lipsticks. I literally don't think I have ever finished a lipstick because I have so many. That is why I think minis are so great.
I love the rose one! I never travel without it. I want to try the other 2.
The colors in this are so pretty for holiday. 
I am obsessed with this color. I wear it almost every single day!
This is a really nice gift. Jo Malone smells amazing!
I have never used this, but have seen it used and can tell you that it works!  

2 comments:

  1. This is a great round-up of products! Love Drunk Elephant products and that Nars palette is so pretty!

    Jill - Doused in Pink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I definitely want that palette to create all the holiday looks. Hope you have a great day!

      XO,
      Katie

      Delete