Thursday, November 21, 2019

Gift Guide for Him

Today I'm back with another gift guide. This is actually my best gift guide each year... the gift guide for him! 
I think this year I have a lot of different, new and unique items. J and one of my guy friends helped me put this together. It's definitely guy approved. I hope this helps you when shopping for your dad, brother, husband, boyfriend, etc. 

This bag is so cool. Definitely watch the video to get the full effect. 
This is great for travel.
Jack Black is such a great brand to ease guys into skin care. 
J & my friend have airpods and they both said to put the new ones on the list. They are supposedly noise cancelling and fit better in your ears.
This is a super cool wallet alternative. A little pricey but it also prevents RF theft.
These are so cool. I definitely put these on our registry for J.
This seems so cool to me. Great gift for an outdoor runner that lives in colder climates.
These are a great stocking stuffer for the guy in your life that wears dress shirts every day.
This is so cool I want one for myself. If you have an apple lover in your life that has the iphone, apple watch and airpods this is a perfect gift! 
Are you sick of your husband, fiance, or boyfriend asking you where things are? This is for you. J will definitely be getting one of these this year. I just might get the 4 pack! 
If you have a sports lover in their life getting them their favorite players jersey is always a good idea. 
I saw this on GMA for the first time a few weeks ago and thought it was so cool. If the guy in your life is super active this is a great gift. If you are also active you can benefit from this too. Win Win! 
I love this because it's personalized. It would look super cute on a bar cart. Bonus: You can fill it with their favorite whiskey.
My friend has one of these and it's so cool. Great for riding bikes or going to the beach/pool.
I like that this is so thin and looks like a credit card.
I think these are great because of the waterproof aspect. They are also super stylish. 

This is always one of my best performing gift guides. I'd love to hear what you bought from this guide and for who. Guys can be so hard to shop for so I always love putting this one together. I'm so appreciative to J and my friends that help me with this each year for ya'll. Hope it helps! 

2 comments:

  1. I like Serel's slim money clip wallet. https://www.serels.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought for my husband a Ridge Wallet, He loved it.

    ReplyDelete