Thursday, December 17, 2020

Gift Guide: Last Minute Gifts

We are really getting down to the wire with Christmas shopping! 
If you haven't checked everything off your list yet (or even started) I've got ya covered with these last minute gift ideas that will arrive in time for the big day next Friday! Thank you Amazon Prime. Seriously, what the heck did we do before everything was at our finger tips and deliverable within a day or two?
Kindle
I freaking love mine! Perfect for the avid reader in your life. (Certain colors and storage sizes will deliver by Christmas. Make sure you double check.)
This is one of my favorites. Games are always a fun gift because then you have something to do after all the gifts are opened.
I love these shoes. They are super trendy right now and would make a great gift. 
I got these on Prime Day and love them. They honestly might be on an even better sale than what I got them for.
This is perfect for the beauty lover in your life.
I hear nothing but great things about these. Bonus: If you get it for someone you live with it's also a present for you! 
Be careful who you gift this to. I personally want one of these scales because I want to see more than just my weight. This tells you 14 different body measurements.
My friend has one of these and it's so fun! 
For the person that has 100 pairs of sunnies. I have this one and it holds 12 pairs and looks good sitting out. (Check the dates here because only certain ones will deliver in time.)
Such a classic gift! (Again, double check on this one. Only certain colors and sizes will deliver by Friday.)
This candle smells so freaking good! I love getting nicer candles as a gift because most people won't spend the money on their own.
Great stocking stuffer. This looks similar to the one I have that I always get questions on.
Our friend got us these for Christmas 2 years ago and it's one of the best gifts EVER! 

Happy shopping!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment