Monday, December 7, 2020

Gift Guide: Workout Junkie

We all know at least one person that is obsessed with the gym. Or maybe you have a friend that has picked up the working out as a new hobby during quarantine. Maybe a new mom trying to get back into it. Whoever it is I've rounded up a bunch of options for the workout guru in your life. Whether they are a runner or weight lifter there is something on this list for everyone. 
These are my absolute favorite leggings and super affordable.
These are great and comfortable wrist weights. They come in a 1lb option and a 2lb option here
Good running shoes are major key! I have been wanting to get a pair of these after hearing such great things.
I like these because they aren't hard on your hair. I also feel like they don't leave creases.
If you are shopping for someone that does barre these would make a great gift. I was always loosing mine when I did pure barre. They also come in a 4-pack option.
These seem great to assist in muscle recovery. I really need to get one of these for myself. 
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I love my Apple Watch. The calories, workout, and stand feature is probably my favorite thing.
If you know someone that works out I can promise you they never have enough workout clothes.
If you follow me on Instagram you know about my love for Liquid IV. I almost always drink one of these on days I workout.
I love this workout tank and it's super affordable. It also comes in a ton of color options.
I can never have enough reusable water bottles. A hydro Flask is next on my list to try.
I really like this brand. This one is neoprene which seems like a great option for the gym. 
This is a must no matter what the persons workout of choice is. This along with the muscle gun would be EXCELLENT for recovery.

I do have 2 other great suggestions. If you are really looking to splurge a peloton or norditrack would make a wonderful gift. If at home workouts aren't their thing a gift card to ClassPass would also be a great option. 



No comments:

Post a Comment