Thursday, December 17, 2020

Gift Guide: Last Minute Home Gifts

 I've got one last gift guide for y'all. 
I kept wanting to put together a gift guide for the home and time kept getting away from me. 
Today I finally sat down and did it. The best part is all of these will deliver in time for Christmas. 
This is the coffee maker we have. Sadly it's sitting in a box until we buy our house. Regardless, this would make a great gift! 
I got J one of these 2 years ago. I think the new ones are so cute. Might need to upgrade.
These are so cute and trendy. I really want a set, but we cannot fit any more cups in our house.
This is absolutely beautiful. This will probably be the first purchase I make when we buy a house. Would make a beautiful gift for your mom. (Check shipping. You might have to pay for upgraded shipping to get it in time.)
Another item I have sitting in a box waiting for us to buy a house. My friend and I got the same one on Prime Day and he says it's AMAZING. (I have a different brand, but I feel like the overall consensus of robot vacuums is they are worth it.) 
These would be a great stocking stuffer. They work with Alexa and other smart home devices. Love that you can just talk to turn the lights or TV on.
This is such a cool device. It basically "opens" a bottle of wine so you can just have a glass and then save the rest. Really great for someone that drinks expensive wine. 
I really want one of these. Everyone raves about them. Great for a tech person you know. 
This one looks really cool. You can obviously tailor it to the persons specific interests.
I love the shape of these. Wine glasses are always a good gift. I feel like Amazon is a great place to buy them because they will be easy to replace if they break.
I bought one of these a few months ago and now have one on every TV! I love it. You can also use voice commands if you have an Alexa.

Hopefully you don't have too much more shopping to do. However, I hope you found this Gift Guide and the last one helpful if you still have some people to check off your list. 




4 comments:

  1. We have the Google Nest and LOVE it! Such a great gift idea. Merry Christmas!! xo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh love that! I want one when we buy a new house for sure!! Merry Christmas!

      XO,
      Katie

      Delete
  2. Great recommendations!!! The wine glasses look very elegant, and I seriously cannot picture someone that would not love every one of these items.

    Lindifique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love the wine glasses! I actually have really similar ones from Crate & Barrel. These are wayyyy more affordable. I want everything on this list I don't already have. haha

      XO,
      Katie

      Delete