Thursday, December 10, 2020

Leather Joggers Casual Style

 Tuesday I shared these leather joggers and how I would dress them up for the holiday. Today I am sharing them again in a more casual way. When I first bought these joggers this was the outfit I had in mind. I actually bought this sweatshirt at the same time. 
I feel like 2020 has definitely been all about casual style and comfort. I think this outfit is both of those things, but the leather joggers elevate it just a bit. This would actually be a great outfit to ease back into "dressing up" for work again. I paired it with my favorite pair of sneakers to keep things super comfortable and casual. 
If I didn't sell you on the joggers Tuesday I'm hoping today will. This is just two ways to style them but they are honestly becoming a closet staple.










Sweatshirt: Target | Joggers: Target | Shoes: Steve Madden sold out (similar here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lips: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk with Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb on top in Cake Shake



No comments:

Post a Comment