Tuesday, December 8, 2020

Leather Joggers Holiday Edition

 I have been loving all the leather pieces this year. Honestly, that's really no different than any other year, but I feel like there have been so many more options this year. 
When I first saw these leather joggers I know I just had to have them. The price tag on them is even better! 
If you have been on the fence about getting a pair I highly recommend pulling the trigger. There are a million different ways to style them! 
Today I chose to go the holiday route. I got this top right before our trip to the mountains and never wore it. I was trying to think of a more laid back/casual Christmas outfit and here's what I came up with. This is the ideal outfit for 2020 because it's not over the top, but still has a fun holiday feel. I paired it with one of my favorite red lipsticks and a pearl hair clip. I think that's what really brings it all together.
I would also recommend pair the joggers with pointy toe pumps.You could do black to keep the all black look or go with nude to elongate your leg. I don't really have any that I love right now so I just opted for my chunky heel sandals. They do the job for now. 












Top: Shein | Joggers: Target | Shoes: Steve Madden | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Hair Clip: Amazon  | Lipstick: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso

What do you think of this holiday look? Is this the vibe you are thinking for 2020? I might wear this for our small Christmas party we are having next weekend. Still deciding though.

No comments:

Post a Comment