Sunday, December 27, 2020

Cheers to New Year's Eve

 A couple weeks ago a shared a super dressed up sequins look for New Year's Eve. 
Last week I shared a bunch of different options. 
Today I thought I would actually style a more laid back look. (I liked both the top and bottom in my collage last week.)
I saw this t-shirt one day when I was picking up an order from Abercrombie. I had to have it because I LOVE champagne. After I bought it I thought it would make such a cute NYE outfit. With 2020 being more about casual and comfort this is such a great option. You could really wear it a million different ways. I decided to style it with my current favorite leather joggers. Although, it would also look great with fleece joggers for a cozy night in too. 
If you are heading out somewhere I would pair it with a red (or pink) lip, some fun jewelry and high heels. That is the perfect look to kiss 2020 goodbye in my book.













Top: Abercrombie currently on sale for under $12!!!! | Pants: Target | Shoes: Old (love these and these are so freaking fun for NYE) | Lips: NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Prague | Sunnies: Amazon

How was everyone's Christmas? I hope it was a good one spent with at least a few family members or friends. 
Ours was very low key, but that's exactly what we wanted and needed this year.
I'm going to put together a post in the next week or so on some of the items I got. There are some great ones that I'm really excited to share with y'all! 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have great Sunday and last few days of 2020.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment