Thursday, December 3, 2020

Winter Dresses

 Today I'm sharing something that might not pertain to everyone. 
I know we are still living in a very different world than this time last year. However, I do feel like some people are starting to venture out more and more. I've seen a decent amount of people asking for dresses to wear to winter weddings and other events. To be honest, I've had a somewhat hard time finding dressier pieces lately myself. I thought I would make things easier for you (if that's something you're shopping for) by rounding up some options below.
 Again, I know this post won't be for everyone, but if there is someone out there looking for this I want to be a good resource. Heck maybe you just want to dress up for a fun date night in! 

We went to a smaller wedding at the end of October and like I said above, I actually had a really hard time finding a dress for it. Everything was either sold out or on back order. I ended up getting the lace one pictured below and love it. If you have a wedding, holiday party, or just want to dress up and dance in your living room I've got ya covered. And if you're not currently shopping for anything other than loungewear I totally get that too! 







Dress: Lovers + Friends | Shoes: Steve Madden | Jacket: Topshop old (similar here) | Sunnies: Amazon | Lipstick: Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk

Under $35
Currently on major sales and comes in tons of colors!
I love this dress! 
This and the other one shoulder dress are my favorite!










No comments:

Post a Comment