Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Holiday Accessories

 Happy December 1st!!
Can you believe we officially made it to the last month of 2020? What a wild year it has been. I always love this time of year, but I've been looking forward to it more than normal. 
Since it is December 1st we all know we are in full on holiday mode. 
One way to really get in the spirit is with a good outfit. Sometimes an ugly Christmas sweater or full red & green outfit is a bit too much for me. So today I am all about a good Christmas or holiday accessory. A  scarf, beanie, headband, or other accessory can be just the thing you need to add a dash of holiday cheer to your outfit. I opted for a plaid scarf and pom pom beanie for today's look. While the beanie I would wear all winter long the scarf really says I'm in the Christmas spirit! 
I've linked my entire outfit as well as some other great accessory options for your below. 












Top: Nordstrom | Denim: Abercrombie | Beanie: Old (similar here & I love this one because you pick your beanie & then pick your pom here) | Scarf: Old (this years version here I honestly like this one better.) | Shoes: Boutique (identical here) | Sunnies: Quay Australia | Lipstick: Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick in Maneater

I have a big red tote that I always break out in November. A great way to add a pop to your outfit. 
I like these because they aren't super christmasy, but still remind me of the holidays.
These are great for a more preppy style.
These come in a 3 pack for under $10. I like that they are still normal jewelry colors.
There's a ton of other great holiday options. They are currently sold out, but you can sign up for emails.
I am obsessed with these. I want them so bad. I'm kinda shocked I love them as much as I do.
This is a little kitschy, but I still really like it. I think this with another pearl or crystal clip would be cute.
It wouldn't be 2020 without some holiday face-coverings. I need to pick these up next time I'm out.

What is your holiday style? Do you like to keep things a little toned down or are you super over the top? Mine definitely depends on the day. Whatever your holiday style I hope you enjoy this season.




No comments:

Post a Comment