Monday, December 21, 2015

Christmas Jammies

Happy Monday y’all!
Normally I would not put happy and Monday in the same sentence but its Christmas week so there’s lots to be happy about.
Something I’m really happy about lately…pajamas. No seriously, I don’t know what has gotten into me this year but I have been obsessed with new PJ’s. My Christmas collection has grown quite a lot in the past few weeks. Normally I don’t like long sleeve and long pants (I get insanely hot when I sleep) but these plaid ones were too cute to pass up. Plus, they are so soft and cozy. The plaid print makes them perfect for Christmas Eve snuggling on the couch, and even more perfect for Christmas morning, while opening presents. Another plus, they came with a free tank at the time so I can sleep in that with the pants and then throw on the shirt when I wake up.
If you want a pair of these select 2-day shipping and you will have them in time for all those Christmas Eve and Christmas morning festivities. (Right now if you spend $100 2 day shipping is free with code SHIP2DAY)
I hope everyone enjoys their week and finishes any last minute Christmas shopping hassle free.







Pajamas: Victoria Secret My exact print is sold out but this is them. (similar here I also own these and this love these and this and this) | Mug: Anthropologie | Lipstick: Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Beso

P.S. Sorry about the picture quality. I was supposed to shoot these yesterday, but wasn't feeling well, so I shot them tonight when I got off work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment