Wednesday, December 2, 2015

In-Vested

Happy hump day!
Today I am showing y’all my favorite outfit as of late.
 I am obsessed with both of these pieces, and would wear some variation of this every day, if that were socially acceptable.
 If I had to pick a favorite of the two items, I would have to say the vest. First, it is completely on trend with the longer midi length. I also LOVE that it has pockets. Seriously, if something has pockets I will buy it on that fact alone. Lastly, it has an almost quilted detail that really gives it a lux look.
I must admit I was a little intimidated by the vest when I first saw it, which is why I immediately thought to pair it with this dress.
I love simple dresses that are easy to throw on and dress up with shoes, accessories, or other clothing pieces. This dress is perfect for this time of year with long sleeves and a mock neck. In addition, the fabric is really light, so it’s perfect for layering.  Throw on a pair of tights and OTK boots and boom you’re ready for cold weather.
Oh and did I mention the price point on both of these is extremely wallet friendly? 
  







Dress: BCBGeneration (I can't find my color but highly suggest the black) | Vest: BCBGeneration (I am thinking of buying this one too) | Booties: Aldo old (similar here) | Sunnies: Boutique (similar here) | Lipstick: Mac Rebel 



P.S. Since I love both these pieces, so much I’ll be showing you another way I wear each piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment