Thursday, December 3, 2015

My Christmas Wish List

Today I have a gift guide for myself. I know that might sound kind of weird, but if you're anything like me when people ask you what you want for Christmas you draw a complete blank. I'm here to try and help you with that by showing you some things I have on my list this year. 

1. I have been want Hunter Boots for a while now. Maybe this year will be the year.
2. I desperately need a new watch and I love this Kate Spade one.
3. I definitely do NOT need new sunglasses, but I have been wanting these exact ones for a while now.
4. Who doesn't love a good monogram necklace? I love this one in the 3XL.
5. I have become obsessed with Kendra Scott jewelry and this ring is no exception.
6. If there is one thing I absolutely must have this Christmas it's this Tory Burch bag.
7. I am also in desperate need of a new wallet. The color and scalloped edge on this one is just darling!
8. A bar cart is always a great gift. I have so many cute ideas for decorating one too! 



P.S. It was a struggle to come up with these eight items. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment