Friday, December 4, 2015

Swing Dress

TGIF!
I don’t know about y’all but it has been a long week back after the Thanksgiving holiday.
Today, as promised, I’m showing you another way to wear the dress from Wednesday’s post.
Who doesn’t love a good blanket scarf? I can promise you this gal does. I immediately thought a big blanket scarf would add some much needed print to this dress, so I kept it simple, and just wrapped it around. However, it would also look cute draped over your shoulders and belted. The belt would be another great accessory to add interest to the dress. Now, let’s talk about what might be my favorite part of this outfit…the shoes. The hemline is pretty short so, it pairs perfectly with OTK boots. I have been dying to wear these, since they arrived on my doorstep. However, with the heat here in Florida, they required the perfect outfit; aka a dress.
Since this outfit is pretty neutral, it allows the color of the dress to stand out. Add a dark lip and you’re ready for a day full of festivities.









Dress: BCBGeneration (Like I said Wednesday I can't find the teal but suggest the black.) | Blanket Scarf: Old Navy old (similar here) | Boots: Steve Madden | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban | Lip Color: Mac Rebel

No comments:

Post a Comment