Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Gift Guide: Beauty Lover

Hey y'all!
I hope you had a great weekend and at least a halfway decent Monday. Today I have another gift guide for you. This on is for that super glamorous gal in your life. I hope you enjoy!

1. The Naked Smokey has been on my list for a while now.
2. If you saw this post you know how much I love my Clarisonic. This one is on sale for 10% off right now and would make anyone very happy!
3. The holidays are the best time to buy brush sets.
4. I tried glam glow a few weeks ago and I'm obsessed. The full size version is definitely on my wish list.
5. I can't wear perfume since I'm allergic, but if I could this one smells amazing!!
6. This gift set is such a good deal. I plan on ordering it as a gift for myself.
7. A cute new makeup bag is always a good idea.
8. Any glamour girl knows she needs her beauty rest. Make sure she catches those Z's in style with this super cute sleep mask

No comments:

Post a Comment