Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers

Hey y'all!
Today I have another gift guide for ya featuring stocking stuffer ideas. When I was younger I always loved opening my stocking. It always had smaller gifts like these and tons of candy! Everything here is under $25 which I think is perfect for stockings.


1. 2016 planner Always a great gift this time of year.
2.  Christmas ornament My mom gets me an ornament every year. I love looking back on them over the years.
3.  Earrings Something small but they will wear often.
4. Lipgloss This set of 3 is a great deal.
5. Eyeshadow palette The smaller version of their larger palette.
6. Phone case I am always needing/wanting a new phone case. This one is officially on my list.
7. Fluffy key chain These are so trendy right now. I literally own 3.
8. Passport holder & luggage tag This would be great if they were getting a trip somewhere for Christmas. 
9. Shot glasses Great for someone that just moved or is decorating a bar cart.
10. Travel mug The ones from Starbucks are always cute and sell out quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment